In order for us to work toward our vision - The Yoga Forest models conscious living in community as a spiritual practice, offering a unique retreat space for learning and personal growth - we ask that we all observe the following guidelines;
Whether visiting, living, or working at The Yoga Forest, I agree to adhere to these principles and practices while I am a member of the forest community.
1. Striving to display unconditional love in all aspects of life.
2. Engaging in conscious communication with all brothers and sisters.
3. Offering mutual support and respect for each other’s individual paths and self-expression
4. Embracing the principles of Permaculture as a way of life.
5. Continually refining one’s self-awareness, both internally and externally.
6. Practicing mindfulness and responsibility for our own thoughts, words and deeds.
7. Incorporating the Yamas (external disciplines) and Niyamas (internal disciplines) of yoga in our daily lives.
8. Cultivating an environment oriented to spiritual practice, maintaining a retreat space; respecting silence and privacy for all seekers.
9. Maintain honesty and integrity to ourselves and others.
10. Respect for The Yoga Forest vision, practices, culture and family.
Thank you for removing shoes in cabanas or sacred spaces
Thank you for wearing shoes on grounds & keeping clean feet!
Thank you for not having food or drink in cabanas
Thank you for not leaving plastic bags and bottles here
Thank you for smoking outside and privately
Thank you for not leaving candles or incense unattended
Thank you for disconnecting and being present.
Thank you for leaving bathroom in a better state than which you found it.
Thank you for peeing on the trees or in baños, not on salad greens.
Thanking you for keeping cabaña doors locked and gates closed at all times
Thank you for wearing culturally appropriate clothing while on the Yoga Forest property
Thank you for using only organic bio soaps, toothpaste and shampoo
Thank you for keeping the bathroom doors and toilet lids closed
Thank you for being on time for meals at 8:30am, 12:30pm and 6:30pm
Thank you for observing silence between 9pm-8am
-- Gracias and Namaste --
♥ Please and Thank You ♥